To build on the success of the first Investment Forum held on the occasion of the 2012 NEM Summit, and further support interaction between entrepreneurs and investors, a second edition of the Investment Forum will be organised in the framework of the 2013 NEM Summit.
The objectives of the second edition of the Investment Forum remain the same:
- To fill in the gap between projects and start-ups financed or not through FP7, and European investors interested in the ICT related creative content and technology media areas;
- To encourage not only the transfer of research results to innovation but also spin offs and entrepreneurs.
The Forum will be organised in four sessions:
- 29 October (morning): Investment & Entrepreneurship Forum, Readiness session / public session
- 29 October (afternoon / 14h30 – 18h30): Investment & Entrepreneurship Forum, Coaching session / private session
- 30 October morning (2×90’ pitching): Investment & Entrepreneurship Forum, Pitching session; two public “Investment” sessions of 90 minutes will be organised, during which it is expected that at least 10-12 entrepreneurs will be presented to 10 investors
- 30 October in the afternoon (14h30 – 16h00): Investment & Entrepreneurship Forum, Entrepreneurship session; a public session of 90 minutes will be organised, during which market and technology experts attending the NEM Summit will present the market and technology trends to the investors and entrepreneurs